Sunday, November 2, 2008

We were unable to get a hold of Wilma so I had to settle for Pebbles, Josh was Fred and Cohen a catterpillar.

Punk rock fairy with my little caterpillar


Lora and Craig as a Nun and a Priest



Heidi as Little Red Ridinghood and my Dad as Elvis.( This would have to be my all time fav.)



Grace as our 'lil' cheerleader.


Tonya (mouse) and Billy (exterminator)


Bekah as a local and Curtis as a church B-ball player

Kit and Natalie as Caveman... loved the wig kit!




Trailor park trash




We were sent on a scavenger hunt and one of the things that it required was to go into a gravesight and find a certain grave. Needless to say it was very scary! Infact, for all of those who know how easily i get scared, there was no way i was going out in that grave yard in the dark so i made Josh go out with Hans and Loni and I stayed in the car and locked all the doors... SPOOKY!

3 comments:

Lora Bonham said...

So fun. I'm always sad when holidays pass. But like you said, there is a lot to look forward to in the next couple of months!

Katie Corbridge said...

What great costumes! Your family is so cute to have a Halloween party every year and I love that everyone dresses up - including your Elvis Dad (too funny)!

Love the Flintstone costumes! Your wig is too cute and looks good on (not always the case with wigs), but you make it so cute! Cutest little family you have!

Anonymous said...

That is way scary! I wouldn't want to go into a grave yard at night and especially not on Halloween night. I love your costumes. You make a super cute Pebbles.

Reflections of Christ

music