Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I just wanted to give my parents a shout out and say Congrats to 35 years of marriage. This week was there 35th Anniversary and I wanted to thank them for the wonderful parents that they are. They have stuck together through thick and thin and for that they are the perfect romodels to me in so many ways. I honostly believe that having them and many other wonderful examples in my life has made me the luckiest girl in the world. A girl could not ask for better parents. I love you Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Oh, thanks for the reminder! I can only wait to be married all of those years to my hubby and hope to look as hott and sexy as mama Bev!! Your such a sweet daughter to to such a nice tribue! Excited to see ya for Thanksgiving! Plan on food, and lots of crazy games!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Yay for 35 years. That is awesome! I love the picture of your cute family at the top of your blog.

Chelsea and Rylee said...

Tag your it! Look at my blog for details.

Teryn said...

Hi Brooke,
I've never met you, but I knew Josh from a long time ago when we were in the same ward back in high school. I was so excited to come across your blog. I love the world of blogging! I've come across SO many people I've lost touch with. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to Josh, your little baby boy is so adorable!! I love his name too! How cute.
Well, if you could pass along the message. I have a family blogspot too if Josh is interested in looking it up.
Thanks again :)
Teryn (Kerby) Ellersick
russandteryn.blogspot.com

Reflections of Christ

music