Wednesday, August 13, 2008








So I know i have been slacking but i promise to add more to my blog when i start to get the hang of things. I thought I would let everyone know how everything went with the labor and all. I was admitted into labor and delivery at 7:30 am. Within that next half hour they had already induced me with the patossin. To make a long story short, in eight long hours I had only dialated from a 31/2 to a four. Being on the highest dossage of patossin at that point, I knew that there would probably be no progress from there. So my docter decided at that point it would be best to go ahead and break my water. Within two hours after that, I had dialated from a four to a ten and before I knew it, our little Cohen was finally here! He was born on July 24, 2008 7 lbs. 11 ounces 19 inches. We couldn't have asked for more than to have a beautiful healthy baby boy. Josh and I feel that the lord has blessed us in so many ways to have Cohen in our lives. With the small time that we have been parents it has changed us for the better in so many ways.

No comments:

Reflections of Christ

music