Sunday, May 25, 2008

Every year Josh and I look forward to going to the Cystic Fibrosis run with our family on behalf of our sweet little niece Gracie. We had so much fun, although I wasn't really able to do much it was fun watching all the little nieces go rock climbing, feed the animals, and play on the trails with thier bikes and scooters. I was finally able to get a picture of the two of us on here allthough it wasn't my favorite. When we get our camara in the near future I will be sure to add more.
Once again... this is me at 30 weeks.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so glad you finally updated your blog! I love it, you are so beautiful pregnant. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable! You look so good. You need to post more on your blog though.

Lora Bonham said...

thanks so much for coming to the walk, you guys. you are such great supporters. It really means the world. any contractions lately??

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Brooke how are you? That was so random when I saw you at the doctor about a month ago? Have you had him yet? If so I hope everything went well! Keep in touch and I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!
-Abby

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Congrats on your new little baby! Please post some pics so we all can see how adorable he is! You are gonna be such a cute mom!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Your background showed up this time and it's darling! Once again, I love all the pregnancy pics and I'm so glad your little Cohen is here!

Unknown said...

Hey! Cohen is so cute guys, I know you are so proud! You too are gonna make awesome parents! It was so nice meeting you Brooke when I was visiting Sarah in January, you had just found out you where pregnant, how exciting huh!? And now hes here, congrats!

Reflections of Christ

music