Friday, November 6, 2009

Monkeys and Ladybugs

So My friend Jen who is a fabulous photographer, decided that she wanted to get our babies together and take some pictures of them in there costumes. Ironically, when we showed up for the pictures the boys showed up with identical monkey cosumes and the girls were both dressed up as ladybugs. What are the chances? Jen always does an amazing job and I am so grateful to have her as my friend she is constantly doing nice things for others.Love you Jen!








4 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

Okay these pics are to die for!!! Cokey looks so delicious and sweet! I miss him sooo much!

The Bonham Family said...

Brookie-I can't belive how precious these pictures are! They are perfect. I miss you guys and am needing a fix of the Miller family! Come up and well let the kids play while we sip on cocoa and eat bon bon's! love ya sweetie!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Okay so I totally have your link to your blog and I even have read these most updated posts. Holy crap what is wrong with me? I swear pregnancy makes you crazy. Haha. I will get your email from Brad and then I will send you the link to our blog. It was good seeing you at the Bonham Christmas party, even if it was only for a few minutes :)
Megan

Anonymous said...

Such a cute monkey. We loved seeing you guys over Thanksgiving. I love your family pic at the top of your blog.

Reflections of Christ

music